Prod Release 11.16.2022
Created by: Jessica Horstman
Modified on: Wed, 16 Nov, 2022 at 9:44 AM
- Removed “Not Licensed for Runtime” from Havest Report image.
- Specific users can now see the State and County displayed with each of their registered user on My Producers page.
- Now able to save newly created fields.
- 2023 was added to Crop Year table.
- Harvest Details page is displaying colors and field borders on the map.
- PFDs are rendering with correct fonts.
- New file messaging when Farmer.gov file has been processed.
- New message reads:
- Completed: All imported CLU data has completed processing. if you have more data to process, you can import it now. Click Next when you're done
- Now prompting user to enter Tax ID on File My Report page.
- Removed “Got Shareholders” dropdown and modified page.
- Fixed issue to allow other user roles that can submit
- Fixed registration to save users TaxID
- Fixed back-end processing for report clearing.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.