Prod Release 03.25.22
Created by: Kush Nagpal
Modified on: Tue, 29 Mar, 2022 at 2:49 PM
- On the Planting Report PDF, acreage values for Precision Ag fields are now broken up by CLU to show users the acreage the field covers in each CLU
- Fixes formatting issues with Planting Report PDF's
- Fixes an issue where Planting Report PDF's were not being generated for non-AIP clients
- Fixes an issue where users were prompted for a State and County despite the grower record already being sent
- Fixes an issue where multiple grower preferences were being incorrectly saved for the same grower
- Fixes an issue where boundary-drawn(digitized) fields were not being saved to reports
- Fixes an issue where FSA Data sourced fields were being excluded from the Planting Report PDF
- Fixes an issue where the state and county information was incorrect for boundary-drawn(digitized) fields
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.